Our projects range from residential through to commercial to industrial. From small projects one lot into a two lot subdivision, to master plan large-scale developments, we can provide the quality designs, advice and guidance you need.
With services including civil inspections, engineering assessments, road design, subdivision design, underground services design and many other specialised services, we continue to secure and complete small to large scale engineering projects throughout New South Wales.
Civil designers integrate seamlessly with our ecologists, planners, surveyors and other professionals instilling confidence that projects are safe, accessible and environmentally compliant. Keeping the best interests and requirements of our clients is at the centre of our civil design services. Through years of experience we can greatly assist in detecting and diagnosing design issues, the impacts of construction techniques and use of materials.
Tattersall Lander can provide concept engineering designs for Development Application purposes. This includes concept road, driveway and access design, water and sewer servicing, stormwater drainage and erosion and sedimentation control plans, to support proposed residential, commercial or industrial developments.
Our civil engineering design services include:
- all civil design requirements and land surveys for residential, commercial and industrial developments
- on-site stormwater detention hydraulic design
- land subdivisions
- driveway and carpark design
- new road construction and road reconstruction
- drainage, sewer and water design
- bulk earthworks and volume calculations
- hydraulic design
- water sensitive urban design and nutrient control systems
- complete project management; civil construction supervision, tender evaluation and cost control
- civil construction supervision
- coordination of sub consultants to provide geotechnical, structural and environmental assessments
- flood modelling including 2D modelling.
The successful completion of any development relies on a team’s ability to provide innovative, buildable solutions that can overcome the constraints of each particular site. From initial designs, we are mindful of important issues such as access, egress, deliveries, transportation and many other restrictions imposed by the immediate environment.